WORDPRESS BLOG DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
As your blog grows you need a site that looks professional, is user-friendly, easy to navigate and reaches your goals. We specialize in creating gorgeous, functional WordPress blog designs for style and lifestyle publishers. With over four years in the business, we know what it takes to grow a successful blogging business and we look forward to working with you to help you reach your goals.
*self-hosted WordPress only, we cannot create themes for WordPress.com — what’s the difference?
DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
Ready to get started on the site of your dreams? Let’s talk! Review our process below and fill out the inquiry form to get started. To view our past work, browse our portfolio.
Need to switch to WordPress? We highly recommend that a professional handle your migration and trust the people at RtCamp. You can find all of our resources here.
We like to keep things simple here so our design process is straight-forward and simple to make it less stressful and more efficient for both parties involved!
- SHOW YOUR INTEREST: Submit your project idea and include details on what you’re looking for, timeline, budget and any questions you have. I’ll reach out to schedule a meeting if I think we’re a good match for each other. Do note that I simply can’t take on every single project and accept the projects that are the best fit for my design aesthetic and skill set.
- LET’S TALK: We’ll hop on a call to discuss your project in detail and talk strategy so your new design can help you reach your goals. After the phone call, a contract will be written and sent within one week that outlines all the details and expectations of your project as well as the project timeline. A signed contract and deposit are required to guarantee your start date.
- DESIGN: Based on our discussions, I’ll create the initial mockup of the homepage of your design. There are three rounds of revisions included to get your design looking just how you like it. From there, I will create the remaining pages (if applicable) based on this design. Design and revisions usually take 4-8 weeks, longer depending on how quickly the client replies to emails. Timing does not include lead time.
- DEVELOPMENT: Once the design has been approved, it will move into the development stage. Development deposit is due before development starts. This part of the process takes 8-12 weeks. Timing does not include lead time.
- INSTALLATION: Once the design has been coded, we’ll set a date for installation and include any material to help you understand how to use your new design.
Ready to Get Started?
currently booked through 2015, subscribe to our newsletter for openings!